Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update list
Bugs:
Fix lack of Caution Flags - Fixed
Fix issues with the A.I. exiting the pits and then pulling straight up the track - Fixed
Fix Cautions Lights being illuminated all of the time - Fixed
Improve the PS3 voice comms - Fixed
Fix the instant wrecking during Online Rolling Starts - Fixed
Fix the Lobby Race Start Counter freezing - Fixed
Fix Spotter saying “Clear” too often - Fixed
Truex Jr. & Bill Elliott being corrupt during celebrations - Fixed This may need to be held back until the DLC pack due to the size of the fix. Microsoft limits the size.
Hardcore mode enabled on Xbox 360. PS3 already works - Fixed
Fix Custom Setups working Online - Fixed
Car rolling away during a celebration leaving the driver celebrating in mid-air - Fixed
Pace car lights in single player are on all of the time - Fixed
Issues with the Lucky Dog rule - Fixed
Issues with the Wave Around rule - Fixed
Improve FFB and wheel sensitivity options - Fixed
Slow Down indicator is no longer displayed on Talladega as it's a wide open track - Fixed
Spotter says “Clear” when there are cars along side the player - Fixed
Green White Checkered problems - Should read “Caution - 1st Green White Checkered” - Fixed
Opponent cars floating above the track - Fixed
Loss of Save - In Test
Improve general stability and freezing issues - In Test
Fix the Rolling Starts Online/Offline so the cars begin in the correct formation and together - Fixed

Improvements:
In Private games, the host will start the timer when they are ready - Added
Add support for the Porsche GT2 wheel (XBox 360) - Added
Allow the HUD to be completely turned off - Added
Ensure only Carl Edwards performs a back flip - Fixed
Add the ability to change your Online Car - Added
Add proximity indicator to split screen - Added
Added Manufacturer Logos and Headlight / Taillight stickers to the Paint Shop- Added
Adding time to the lobby count down when people enter a lobby - Improved
Added a penalty mechanic to slow down the player when cutting corners on the Road Courses - Added
A.I. difficulty being too easy when qualifying - Improved
Added Wheel Control sensitivity option to the XBox 360 - Added
Allow the Rival Icon to be turned off, use In Game options menu - Added
Change the Gas indicator so it defaults to full in the pit stop interface - Added
Add support for the T500 wheel - Added
The sensitivity when using the stick to move / rotate etc. is too high - Improved
Disable rubber banding - Added
Legends Challenge, Only show the closest tag - Improved
When any players are in a race, players in the lobby should see “PLAYERS STILL RACING” where it currently reads “AWAITING OTHER DRIVERS” in the lobby - Improved
Added an Auto Kick system for removing disruptive players, Driving Backward or not Moving, in an online race - Added
A.I. bunching on certain tracks - Improved
Accelerated vinyl projection rendering, slightly faster on Xbox 360, almost twice as fast on PS3 - Improved
Upped custom decal layer count from 50 to 75 - Improved
Non-Supported wheels now have better general compatibility, Thustmaster (All) & Logitech (MoMo & GT Force) - Added
Reconfigure the damage to improve the look and add more debris on impact - Improved
Allow a greater selection of race distances in the lobby / private lobby. - Added
A.I. pitting problems causing them to collide into each other - Improved
Hitting the wall often turns the car ending up with the player facing the wrong way - Improved
It’s difficult to start moving again if you’re on the grass or if you’re turned - Improved
Online Collisions - Improved
More smoke in Celebration burnouts - Improved
Online lag affecting the ability to run closer to other cars trough corners without spinning - Improved
Added a splash and go animation when just fuel is added during a stop - Added
Draft effect both on the car and visual to be tweaked - Improved
Free up the A.I. cars so that when they are hit by a player they will get loose - Fixed
A.I. being overly aggressive when bump drafting the player - Improved
A.I. slamming their brakes on for no reason - Improved
Yeah well...lets see if it actually works.
Patch was sent to MS a few days ago, PS3 is one week behind.

Should be interesting, I hope it fixes the game, I'm still a little concerned :/.
Better late than never I say, even if it IS really late...

Online needs a fix, either I couldn't find a race, got into a race where it was a party that only wrecked you, or a 26 lap road course race with 14 people....

The 2011 cars look nice, I like the way they look, hopefully this update makes me want to play this again and maybe get FORL started with it again.
If it doesn't fix most of the stuff, I'm just going to take it back and get $15 for it.