Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Joined
Hey guys, just signed up, looking forward to racing soon. i havent raced nr2003 online in about a year, but i used to race at www.realracersinc.com before they stopped online racing. I love painting cars, you can find all my cup cars at rri or on the DMR site in the paint schemes thread.

I raced at RRI for about a year with 1 win in the cup series and also a 5th place finish in the season standings for our truck series and 4th in our late model series.

I have my truck and cup90 cars ready to go i would like to race as soon as possible, where can i post them so everyone can download them??
Well here's the thing.

Friday - Trucks (ncts09)

Saturday - Nationwide (you need to be on a team or else you can't race.)

Sunday - Sprint Cup (cup11s) (you need to race at least 6 of the above series before you can race this.)

Cup11s download link - http://www.desmodsracing.com/download/dmrcup11s/

Nationwide download link - http://www.filefactory.com/file/1d7d16/n/Nationwide.exe

Only using Cup90_gns for anytime and for Special Events.

You can put your painted cars into RPM at the home page.

You can also talk to us on ventrilo.

Server IP: 66.207.174.226, Port #: 3840

NR2003 Server IP: 208.122.48.162:32867, Password: forl

Thanks and welcome to Flat Out Racing League.
Oh, okay thats cool. & for the Nationwide, how can i get on a team, or can i make my own?? Ill most likely be racing the trucks on friday, ill try my RPM login now and post my truck. Thanks! also i dont have a mic to talk on ventrilo but i usually have it on all race so i can hear if someone says going high, low pitting ect ect. i usually just use the type to show my intentions.

Thanks For The Warm Welcome! sounds like a great league and i cant wait to race with you guys!
Welcome!

For Nationwide you can either join a team or create one.
(08-03-201104:25 AM)flyer2359 Wrote: Welcome!

For Nationwide you can either join a team or create one.

Okay great, all i need is for my race points manager profile to be approved then i can get all setup! Thanks Guys!
Your RPM account is now approved!
(08-03-201107:21 AM)flyer2359 Wrote: Your RPM account is now approved!

THANKYOU!! Cant wait to race some trucks friday night!
Welcome! Little tip: Avoid racing near Mike Coronado, hes a dirty wrecker.
Haha, ill have to wait and see for myself before i make any opinions. BTW krammit, are you Canadian? noticed the red and white canadian flag in your avatar. Tongue
The whole administration (minus Alex) is Canadian Tongue.